Saturday, September 19, 2009

Army doodles

army_sketches_color

Well what do you know, I’m not dead after all... I was just very focused on my secret project, a book I’ve been working on for the past 5 years (!). I’ll write more about it soon; for now, I’m happy to say I finished the first draft, and I hope and believe that re-writing is going to be much easier than writing.

As soon as I finished the thing I was called to the army for a couple of weeks (routine stuff), and while I was there I sketched these (ballpoint pen). The colors are Photoshoped in.

2 comments:

Rafi BA said...

Sweet! :)
At least yo got something out of the nothing you did there.

Ziv Ariely said...

Great Sketches Gug, I like it :)
Whenever I take my sketch book to the army it always looks bad, but after seeing your work I must admit it gets me inspired.