Sunday, March 12, 2006


Bit of comics thingy from everyday life in the studio. I don't know how funny it is without knowing the specific people and the situation, but what the hey, I like the drawing and it keeps the blog alive :) Basically, the level designer is fighting with the animtor over who gets to work on the main file (represented by the box).

By the way: I usually only reply to comments when I have something interesting to add, but I sure read them all. So tell me what you think, guys! Your thoughts are important to me, and knowing people out there are looking at my stuff pushed me to draw more and better.

2 comments:

andrew said...

those kangaroos down there are excellent. I particularly like the way you drew the hind legs in the coloured one....very nice!

Doron Meir said...

Hey, a complement from the elephant master himself! :)
Thanks Andrew, that means a lot to me.