Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Unspam your blog

Well, I tried to be optimistic and trust the goodness of human kind, but spamming got the best of me. Lately I've had to delete a spam comment almost every day (that's double spam - my Email AND the blog!). So, as much as I wanted to avoid it, I've had to add the standard Blogger password protection thingy. I hope it won't discourage anyone from commenting.

Which is a good place to say again, that I love getting your feedback! Comments are a big part of what motivates me to keep the blog alive. So talk to me - I'm listening :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hear you on the spamming front! I just got a bot comment today even with word verification on... they're getting smarter, those bots.

But I don't think it's an issue, if people want to comment, a five letter nonsense word won't really stop most of them.

Nice blog!